To celebrate the global launch of GP x Smiley special edition PPBs, GP Batteries will insert the “Happy Energy” into PMQ by lighten up a thousand Smiley lanterns from 15 to 29 Sep to celebrate Mid-Autumn festival from 22 and 29 Sep.
A series of “Happy Energy” programs will be organized by GP Batteries to welcome the landing of first GP x Smiley “Happy Energy” pop-up store selling the special edition PPBs at PMQ between 22 and 29 Sep. An very extraordinary “Happy Energy” experience with lots of consumption offers and happiness through these programs will be delivered to all Hong Kong citizens and tourists.
PMQ is a site with several layers of historical significance. It has been revitalised as a hub for creative and design industries.
Others Hong Kong Mid-Autumn Lantern Carnival:
- Tsim Sha Tsui Mid-Autumn Lantern Carnival 2015
- Sha Tin Park Mid-Autumn Lantern Carnival 2015
- Tsing Yi Park Mid-Autumn Lantern Carnival 2015
- Victoria Park Mid-Autumn Lantern Carnival 2015
GP Batteries lights up PMQ Mid-Autumn Lantern Carnival
Date: 15 September – 29 September, 2015
Time: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Venue: Hollywood and Staundon buildings and Hollywood Garden
Address: No.35 Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong
How to get there
- MTR Sheung Wan Station Exit E2. Walk through the Grand Millennium Plaza to reach Bonham Strand. Cross the road and turn left onto Wellington Street and walk for around two minutes. Turn onto Aberdeen Street and walk for around three minutes to reach PMQ.
- MTR Central Station Exit C. Walk along Des Voeux Road to the Hang Seng Bank Headquarters, which is linked to the Central–Mid-Levels Escalator. Take the escalator to Staunton Street and turn right. Walk for about three minutes to reach PMQ. The whole walk takes about 15 minutes.