- 2015 Tsim Sha Tsui Mid-Autumn Lantern Display – Blossom Beneath the Moon
- 2014 Tsim Sha Tsui Mid-Autumn Thematic Lantern Display – The World in Colours
- 2013 Tsim Sha Tsui Mid-Autumn Lantern Display – Home Sweet Home
Hong Kong – The Leisure and Cultural Services Department present a wide range of activities including lantern carnivals, thematic lantern exhibitions and a lantern design competition entries exhibition to celebrate during Mid-Autumn Festival.
“The Rhapsody of Hong Kong Memories” exhibition at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre depicts the daily lives of Hong Kong people since the 1960s. It is a collection of scenes of old Hong Kong, bringing back cherished memories of those days.
Date: 10 September – 17 October 2010
Time: 6:30pm – 11pm
Venue: Piazza, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Tsim Sha Tsui
Admission: Free admission
1. MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit J, about a 10-minute walk.
2. Take the Star Ferry from Central or Wanchai to Tsim Sha Tsui.
Stock Photo ID : hkdigit-20100917-211505